Aircraft Maintenance & Passenger Security
For JETFORME, the safety of the members carries great importance.
JETFORME has a valid Aviation Operator Certificate that is required to operate any aircraft. In addition, it is regulated by the associated aviation authority.
For the safety of our passengers JETFORME works with qualified personnel that are trained in accordance with aviation laws.
An Aviation Operator Certificate (AOC) is available for every operator in the JETFORME platform.
Inspections, trainings, and maintenance procedures cover a wide range as specified below:
• Aircraft documentation regulations
• Crew training records regulations
• Team Flight time limitations regulations
• Flight regulations
• Maintenance and engineering compliance regulations
• Manual regulations
• Management and financial stability regulations
• Operations regulations
• Quality regulations